Bit.ly/Build_PIN When Installing Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard
There is a huge probability that the only Kodi tool through which you can have the right accessories for streaming movies and TV programs is Ares Wizard. You can have access to every single third-party software built by Ares without paying a fee.
Steps to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard
Before going on to download, as well as install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard, it is important that you make use of a VPN. Once you have a VPN, simply follow the steps below to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard & get PIN with the use of Bit.ly/build_pin
- Step 1: Head to STSTEM. This is located in top left corner of your screen
- Step 2: Head to System setup
- Step 3: Click on ‘Add-ons”
- Step 4: Go ahead and get ‘”Unknown sources” activated. Once you get this done, click on “yes”
- Step 5: This is the stage where you click on “File manager’
- Step 6: Click on “Add Source”
- Step 7: Click on “None”. After this, fill in http://ares-repo.eu/
- Step 8: Click OK
- Step 9: At this point, you have to select “Enter a name for this media source”. In the space provided, type in “TechMediatoday”. Once done, type OK.
- Step 10: Go back to the Kodi home screen
- Step 11: Once on the Kodi home screen, click on ‘Add ons’
- Step 12: In this step, all you need to do is click on the package icon that is located in the top left corner of your screen.
- Step 13: Click on ‘Install from ZIP file”
- Step 14: Select ’TechMediatoday”
- Step 15: Click on “Repository.aresproject”
- Step 16: Once you click on the “Repository.aresproject” folder, click on the file that is contained in the folder. This file has similarities with Aresproject-.Zip
- Step 17: This is a step where all you have to do is wait until wizard Ares gets charged.
- Step 18: At this point, the ’Ares Wizard’ notification will pop up. Once you see this, click on ‘Install from Repository”
- Step 19: Click on ‘Project Ares’
- Step 20: Select “Add-ons program”
- Step 21: Choose Ares Assistant
- Step 22: Click on install. At this point. Ares Wizard is ready to go through the installation process.
- Step 23: Go back to the Kodi home screen
- Step 24: Select Ares Wizard in Add-ons programs.
- Step 25: You have to wait a while for the installation process of Ares Wizard to be completed. Once this installation process is completed, a notification which indicates that Ares Wizard has been enabled will pop up.
- Step 26: This is the stage where you can open Ares Wizard and click on Kodi
- Step 27: At this step, you should fill in a PIN. Once done, open http://bit/ly/build_pin with the use of a different device.
- Step 28: Fill in the PIN number you discover in http://bit.ly/getbuild_pin.
- Step 29: This is the penultimate step in the installation of Ares Wizard. All you need to do at this point is click on “Press Build Krypton”. Then select “install” and the process of installation of Kodi press build will begin.
- Step 30: This is the last step of this installation process and the step where you restart Kodi.